mabelle text

mabelle text

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ultimate Ube Cupcakes

Ube is my favorite flavor!  Especially when it's an ube chiffon cake.  It took me a while to make an ube cupcake because I'd been used to the light and airy ube cake that the heavier-type cupcake was strange to me.  Until my repeated experimentation finally resulted in one that I was ok with... and while my "traditional" frosting for ube is a whipped cream (sometimes with macapuno), for this one I wanted a super-duper ube umph.  So this ube cupcake is frosted with ube halaya buttercream!  And I have decided to call them "Ultimate Ube" because the double ube - cake AND frosting!


Up close and personal...

(see the ube bits?)


Even more personal...


This really is my all time favorite!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note

Note