mabelle text

mabelle text

Saturday, January 10, 2015

More Fruit than Cake Fruitcake

Yup, one could say that my focus this season is ... yet again... fruitcake.  Considering that I am NOT a fan of fruitcake, I keep making them!  Well, first of all because hubby is such a fruitcake lover, and then, I am (still) on a quest to find a fruitcake that I really like, if not love.


This particular recipe, I have to admit, is pretty close.  I like it, to be honest.  But what I really, really like about this recipe is its fast and easy procedure!

There's no overnight soaking, no simmering, no waiting!  It's almost a one-bowl recipe!


And the best part?  It is loaded, really loaded, with fruits, nuts and chocolate chips!


It has... dates, kiwi, pineapple, blueberries, cranberries, cherries, mangoes, sultanas, apricots, citron, cashews, walnuts and bittersweet chocolate chips!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note

Note