mabelle text

mabelle text

Friday, November 8, 2013

Callebaut Brownies

My signature brownies are fudge-y, with a crust.  But it is not one that is fast to make - it is so time consuming (whoever thought that brownies could be time consuming?!?!!)  But those brownies are special because it was a recipe where my mom and I worked together (rare moment indeed).

But these days I want a fast and easy, yet very delicious brownie that I could whip up in a flash (read as done in an hour and after fast cooling, ready to send out in another hour!).  The result?  These brownies, made with Callebaut brand.


It is intensely fudgy and very moist... extremely chocolate-y too!  And they are sooooo good straight from the refrigerator, or the freezer!!! 


I'm seriously considering offering these as Christmas goodies!  In boxes of 12...


This is now my favorite brownie!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note

Note