mabelle text

mabelle text

Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Reason

B has a sweet tooth.  There is no use denying it.

We haven't had much success in controlling her intake of sweets so we switched tactics...  we thought if we couldn't "beat" her sweet tooth, then we might as well join her... so to speak.

In a nutshell, we decided to come up with "sweets" for her to enjoy.  "Sweets" that are healthier... lower in fat, with no preservatives added, with sugar reduced... as much as possible without sacrificing taste and/or texture.

While at first it was just me baking (and cooking) for us and our friends, but friends kept asking if I would be interested in accepting orders for the stuff I baked or cooked.  Someone even said it was a shame if I would not "share" my goodies.

Hence, the birth of MaBelle Mint and Purple.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note

Note